Karakoram Greens is a vertical residential complex located in the affluent ‘Gulberg Greens Housing Society’. The development spans over 25 acres – with 75% of the land area reserved for open green spaces and the remaining 25% for independent blocks of 2, 3 and 4-bedroom units.
The project is located along the Islamabad Highway, overlooking the Korang River. Aside from offering gorgeous views of the river and majestic landscapes of the twin cities, the project features a wide range of high-class amenities such as wide balconies with stunning views, stylish interiors with imported tile floors, double-glazed windows, modern kitchens, elevators, emergency backup facility, top-notch fixtures, central security, and spacious parking area.
Inspired by the colossal stature of the Karakoram mountain ranges, Karakoram enterprises (the makers of Karakoram Greens) have incorporated the grace and beauty of the peaks into their state-of-the-art development. Moreover, the group has obtained all required approvals for the project.
Note: “Registered with FBR, Income Source Declaration Not Required”