Safa Burj Mall is a G+23 Storey/ Mixed-use luxury High Rise luxury, located at Plot 7 and 8, Block C, Multi Gardens, Sector B-17 Islamabad, and exclusively represented by Silverbell Marketing. The building consists of 700 units. A part of the Himalayan foothills, the Margalla range an area of 12,605 hectares, with many valleys and high mountains. It houses around 250 to 300 species of plants, and various species of wildlife, including monkeys, exotic birds and some rare and endangered species.
- Prime Minister Amnesty Project
- Exquisite commercial project with a hotel, banquet hall and a shopping mall
- Extravagant rooftop gardenia and promenade
- Duplex and jacuzzi
- 14 commodious elevators
- Unhindered scenic views of populace Margala hills
- G+23 Storey commercial high-rise with modern amenities
- 05 minutes stretch from Motorway- Islamabad Airport- a mere 15 minutes drive from Islamabad’ centre
- An apex communal experience
- 4 floors dedicated for parking – sufficient to house 600 plus cars
- Smart building management system for optimal use of resources
- Extravabaga gaming zone with snooker hall, bowling alley
- 24/7 power backup
- Competitive Rates
Safa Burj Mall is located at a prime location of Islamabad’s prime sector B-17, at the foot of Margalla Hills. Around five minutes drive from Motorway M1, Rawalpindi Ring and Islamabad airport, the exquisite colony is a central point for Taxila, Wah Cantt, and Hassanabdal and gateway to FATA, KP, Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan. B-17 is a planned sector, with breathtaking views, wide roads, and scenic views. Safa Burj Mall Mall is a stretch away from schools, parks, mosques and other amenities present within the sector B-17, and 15 minutes drive from the centre of the Capital.
The G+23 Storey building has been divided into commercial and residential areas. Ground to 4th Floor are mall and 5th to 6th Floor are a food court, Residential is 9th to 23rd. The fifteenth floor will house the first sky lounge of Pakistan, while the 21st and 22nd floors will consist of Penthouses.
Four storey of the building have been allocated for parking, which can accommodate more than 600 cars.